“You can tell they really want to be idols and really enjoy what they do.”
LE SSERAFIM‘s first comeback as a group with the song “Antifragile” and mini-album of the same name has been highly praised by netizens!
The catchy Afro-Latin pop song is an absolute earworm, and paired with the girls’ highly effective and dynamic choreography, it’s undoubtedly a memorable selection for a primary comeback.
Experience LE SSERAFIM’s new album ANTIFRAGILE throughout in #SpatialAudio with #DolbyAtmos @AppleMusic#LE_SSERAFIM #르세라핌 pic.twitter.com/nz6TjoS1Zn
— LE SSERAFIM (@le_sserafim) October 19, 2022
The 5 members of LE SSERAFIM every have their very own particular person abilities and charms, however it’s their teamwork and synchronization that has been getting excessive reward from netizens on-line!
On a Korean on-line discussion board, their dance observe video for “Antifragile” has been scrutinized by viewers who’re impressed with simply how completely in sync the women are all through your entire dance.
The publish, which has the title “I was looking at LE SSERAFIM’s choreography video and…” goes on to conclude that, “No matter where I paused, their arms, legs and waist were all the same.”
Multiple screenshots from the dance observe video had been included within the publish to provide proof for the writer’s declare, and it’s true that every one their dance traces and angles are on level with one another!
For such a still-young rookie group, their degree of cohesion working collectively is unquestionably spectacular, and feedback from different Korean netizens on the publish agree with the writer.
- “I think that they are the most synchronized 4th gen idol group”
- “Wow crazy, my ambitious girls…”
- “Their discipline is goof. It makes me realize how much I like synchronized dancing”
- “HYBE’s specialties are synchronized dancing and making up a good PR story”
- “Nowadays, they are the only kids who debuted among the 4th gen female idol groups who are this synchronized”
Comments from worldwide followers additionally share the identical opinions, and in addition specific how a lot the members appear to get pleasure from performing, which simply provides to how enjoyable they’re to observe.
- “You can truly tell how much these girls want to be idols during their performances”
- “What’s most impressive to me about how good they are is that Kazuha had 4 months training in idol dancing before she debuted and Sakura and Yunjin were self-admittedly awful dancers when they started training – Yunjin got her giraffe nickname from a Pledis trainer who told her she looked like a newborn giraffe while dancing to ITNW 😭 It’s a testament to how much effort they’ve all put in.”
- “I’m liking Le Sserafim more and more. You can tell they really want to be idols and really enjoy what they do. It makes it more fun to watch when you can tell that they are putting their all into it.”
- “I just love watching them perform so much. I don’t hate their music videos, but they have so much charisma, synchronization, and good choreography that I would always rather watch videos like this.”
- “I’m so obsessed with them lately! Their album is a bop”
LE SSERAFIM may need had a little bit of a rocky begin to their profession, however issues are undoubtedly wanting up for them due to all their laborious work and expertise!