Netizens are calling the error unacceptable.
Netizens criticized Kang Daniel for his mistake throughout Mnet’s Street Man Fighter’s remaining episode when the idol thanked a sponsor’s competitor.
Kang Daniel made the error throughout a phase within the finale the place the host thanked the present’s sponsors. The idol thanks glowing water model Trevi, who’s a competitor of the present’s sponsor, glowing water model Seagram.
And now, I wish to thank our sponsors. Trevi is nice. It’s out of this world. I’m solely half-kidding.”
— Kang Daniel
Kang Daniel’s label has since apologized for the error, stating that the error was made as a result of commotion of the ultimate episode.
It was a mistake wherein he by chance mentioned the fallacious sponsor. Due to the commotion from the ultimate episode, I believe he was momentarily confused. We apologize to the sponsors.
— Konnect Entertainment
Although Trevi is a well-liked model, netizens criticized the idol, stating that the error was unacceptable, stating that Seagram principally had paid for his or her rival to get a shout-out.
- “How many times has he gotten in trouble for his words? Why do they make him an MC (host)?”
- “Wow, really? What’s wrong with him? The advertisers just threw away their money.”
- “He is so unprofessional. From the perspective of the sponsor, this is a really big mistake.”
- “How is it a mistake when he said the competitor’s brand tasted really good and then followed that up by saying that he was only half joking?”
- “I mean, other idols won’t even take photos with people who use phones that they don’t model for, but he straight up gave the competitor brand a shout-out by name.”
What are your ideas?