Do you agree?
NewJeans appears to be following the identical development that plenty of Ok-Pop teams do nowadays by not having any actual official positions for the members.
While followers have speculated what every member’s “unofficial” place relies on what they contribute to their songs, they’re all so evenly proficient that it is sensible why they don’t have any official positions resembling foremost vocalist, foremost dancer, and so forth.
This additionally signifies that the group doesn’t have an official visible.
And just lately, a publish on a web based discussion board had netizens discussing why, precisely, it’s inconceivable for anyone NewJeans member to be the visible of the group!
The publish, titled “Seriously, isn’t the visual in NewJeans just dependent on your taste?”, introduced up the truth that every member of the group is fairly in her personal distinctive manner, and that every of them probably enchantment to followers simply relying on their very own visible style.
For instance, Minji has a type of “innocent puppy” look that many individuals like, whereas Haerin has extra of a cat-like vibe that appeals to others.
Comments on the publish are in settlement with the unique creator, and present simply how diverse individuals’s tastes are on the subject of visuals!
- “Seriously, you can’t leave anyone out of this lineup… It’s impressive how they were able to put all these kids togetherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ”
- “It does seem like just a difference in taste. I f*cking like the innocent puppy style so I think that Minji is the prettiest. Even in IVE, Ahn Yujin stands out the most for me”
- “But honestly, they gathered all different styles of beauties…ㅠ”
- “I agree that they are all pretty in different ways but my pick is Haerin! Rather than being charming, she’s just a beauty to me… Seriously, I’m so looking forward to her growth”
- “knetz spilled in this one you really cant have an official visual for newjeans because they all look equally pretty in their own ways but my pick is hanni such a stan attractor indeed”
- “Tbh, I’m more into people with more “””feline””” options so Haerin catched my eye immediately lol. They all have distinctive appears, none of them collapse!”
- “They kinda remind me of txt visual wise. Like all pretty but also distinct enough for different tastes”
- “They really are a group of visuals, no matter how you look at it. All distinct visuals as well. I think the only thing that made them look similar when they debuted was the long dark hair but if you really pay attention they all have distinct features, that you can’t really mix up.”
NewJeans’ label ADOR positively knew what they have been doing once they made the group’s line-up!