Fans query the group’s lack of scheduled actions because the year-end award ceremonies method.
aespa simply celebrated their second anniversary on November 17, and followers have been reflecting on the final two years with the gifted group.
aespa debuted as SM Entertainment‘s highly-anticipated fourth-generation girl group, following a long line of successful girl groups, including S.E.S, Girls’ Generation, f(x), Red Velvet, and extra, from one of many prime leisure firms in Korea.
aespa has had many spectacular achievements of their two brief years as a bunch, forging their very own path as an idol group with a novel metaverse idea.
After seeing the group shine throughout their performances and tackle international levels, followers wish to see much more of them. They’ve confirmed they will maintain their very own at abroad festivals, like their efficiency at Coachella in April, exhibiting their international influence another way with their speech about selling international sustainability on the United Nation’s 2022 High-Level Political Forum in July.
While aespa continues to show their reputation and influence, followers and netizens alike query SM Entertainment’s lack of seemingly satisfactory promotions for the group.
This yr, aespa launched their second mini-album that included hit tracks “Illusion” and “Girls.” Despite making their comeback, netizens realized the group solely appeared on music exhibits 4 occasions. This, mixed with the dearth of confirmed performances by aespa on the upcoming year-end award ceremonies, has followers elevating questions.
With the listing of influential fourth-generation Okay-Pop lady teams persevering with to develop, netizens really feel it’s important for SM Entertainment to advertise aespa actively. Many felt unhealthy that the ladies weren’t capable of do extra of what they love, carry out on stage for followers.
- It’s too unhealthy. I hope they seem in additional music exhibits sooner or later significantly ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
- Do they not have another promotions apart from music exhibits??
- I noticed SM artists all all year long however I haven’t seen aespa. I’m not a fan and I nonetheless really feel unhealthy for them. They needs to be having essentially the most actions throughout their rise to fame. I wager the followers are actually upsetㅠ
- Why is aespa the one ones who aren’t popping out…? I heard the entire different artists are.
- Why are they operating it like this? You can’t even contemplate it a ‘superstar branding’ as a result of how will you name it branding in case you solely cycle by the music exhibits twice? I see them on selection exhibits typically, so it’s not like they’re pushing a mysticism idea. What are they doing? All of the 4th technology lady teams are getting pushed/marketed aggressively…