Peacock made its debut within the Nielsen streaming rankings with the opening of Halloween Ends. Ryan Murphy’s The Watcher opened at No. 1 on the chart, and The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power obtained a bump within the week of its season finale.
Halloween Ends, the thirteenth within the long-running franchise, was the highest function movie — and eighth most watched title general — for the week of Oct. 10-16. It had 717 million minutes of viewing time within the three days after its Oct. 14 launch on Peacock’s premium tiers. It’s the primary title from the NBCUniversal streaming service (which is significantly smaller within the United States than the likes of Netflix, HBO Max and Amazon’s Prime Video) to make the Nielsen rankings.
The Watcher racked up 2.36 billion minutes of viewing after its Oct. 13 debut, pushing one other Murphy-produced sequence (Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story) out of the highest spot after three weeks. Netflix on Monday renewed the thriller for a second season. Monster slipped to 3rd amongst unique sequence with 1.11 billion minutes.
In between the 2 Murphy reveals was The Rings of Power, which grew by 15 p.c within the week of its season finale to 1.14 billion minutes of viewing. The present ended its seven-week run with 7.52 billion minutes of viewing, making it Prime Video’s prime sequence within the U.S. for the reason that introduction of Nielsen’s streaming charts.
Per week forward of its season finale, House of the Dragon edged as much as 960 million minutes of viewing on HBO Max, from 921 million every week earlier. (Streaming figures don’t embrace any viewing on HBO’s cable channels.)
Nielsen’s streaming scores cowl viewing on TV units solely and don’t embrace minutes watched on computer systems or cellular units. The scores solely measure U.S. audiences, not these in different nations. The prime streaming titles for Oct. 10-16 are under.
1. The Watcher (Netflix), 2.36 billion minutes considered
2. The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power (Prime Video), 1.14 billion
3. Dahmer – Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story (Netflix), 1.11 billion
4. House of the Dragon (HBO Max), 960 million
5. The Blacklist (Netflix), 906 million
6. The Midnight Club (Netflix), 867 million
7. Cocomelon (Netflix), 718 million
8. Halloween Ends (Peacock), 717 million
9. Luckiest Girl Alive (Netflix), 696 million
10. NCIS (Netflix), 663 million
1. The Watcher, 2.36 billion minutes
2. The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power, 1.14 billion
3. Dahmer – Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story, 1.11 billion
4. The Midnight Club, 867 million
5. She-Hulk: Attorney at Law (Disney+), 526 million
6. The Great British Baking Show (Netflix), 478 million
7. Andor (Disney+), 405 million
8. The Handmaid’s Tale (Hulu), 403 million
9. Conversations With a Killer: The Jeffrey Dahmer Tapes (Netflix), 365 million
10. Cobra Kai (Netflix), 342 million
1. House of the Dragon, 960 million minutes
2. The Blacklist, 906 million
3. Cocomelon, 723 million
4. NCIS, 663 million
5. Gilmore Girls (Netflix), 628 million
6. Grey’s Anatomy (Netflix), 569 million
7. The Sinner (Netflix), 464 million
8. Friends (HBO Max), 450 million
9. Bluey (Disney+), 423 million
10. Game of Thrones (HBO Max), 421 million